The model RFS is the ideal folder for processing large and small items with high quality demands. The reverse folding principle provides exact folding results for different article ranges, such as napkins, pillows, table cloths as well as bed sheets and covers. In addition, the Kannegiesser roller-belt principle builds the basis for a reliable and constant folding process and thus achieves high machine availability. Small-sized pieces, with or without length fold, are exactly deposited onto lane-referenced stackers with accurate stacking results. The cross fold of large items can be done by hand on the take off table after quality check.
Specialties and functions:
- Compact Design and Construction
- Precise reverse folding in 2 primary folding sections
- Guided stacking by air blast and lifting stacker
- open bypass for unfolded special articles
- Roller-belt principle for maximum availability