The flexibility and modularity indulge all your demands
White Box is the most versatile system for the controlled distribution and collection of uniforms, flat linens, sterile kits, clogs and etc. hygienically.
Supporting up to 6 columns, each column can be divided into a maximum of 4 compartments; while the interior of compartments can be assembled with your choice of hanger kits or shelves. Simultaneously, it can be configured in a soiled collection column, conveniently collecting soiled items in an enclosed compartment.
White Box guarantees timely tracking and oversight of all inventories, identifying the item quantity and location taken by each user. The automatic system updates the availability in type and size in real-time. In attribute to simplicity, the loading and dispensing processes are rapid and efficient, easy to maintain and upkeep.
Two White Box lines are presented for any needs of your business objectives. Each can be built up to 6 columns:
White Box 500:
- with compact columns, optimal for uniform distribution
- 5 column configurations available in any desired combination
- From 1 to 4 doors per column
- Soiled collection column
White Box 600:
- with wider and deeper columns, ideal for distributing flat linens, clogs and sterile kits
How it works
Operation is very simple.
In the retrieval phase:
- The user identifies him/herself with his/her badge directly
- The user selects the desired item(s) from a list of withdrawable items
- White Box unlocks the located compartment
- The user closes the door after the withdrawal, the inventory is then automatically updated
In the loading phase:
- The operator activates the loading procedure with his/her badge
- The stacked items are loaded directly into the wardrobe
- The operator closes all the cabinet doors
- White Box automatically updates the inventory
Similar to the other White dispensers, White Box has an interactive messenger under One software platform to notify the administrator of any understock for replenishment. Additionally, within One, the administrator can adjust the threshold alert, organizing the replenishments effortlessly.
- Traceability of every single item in used, in stock, or in laundry
- Constant oversight of withdrawals and stock availability at each distribution point
- Continuous monitoring of consumptions and proper usage planning
- Maximum flexibility for the distribution of different types of textiles or accessories
- Faster withdrawals and loadings compared to traditional distributions
- Limited access to only the authorized reducing risks of cross-contamination